Hannes Magnusson wrote:
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:43, Jiania Hung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds like good idea.if you need help,call me anytime.:)

Going through the pages listed on http://pb11.php.net/sitemap.php and
upgrade them would be awesome.
Currently only the pages linked from the main-top-menu have been
upgraded (plus manual pages), with the exception of the download and
mailinglist pages (waiting for better designs on those two).

Its an extremely easy upgrade procedure, see:
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phpweb/sites.php?r1=1.46&r2=1.46.2.1 and
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phpweb/links.php?r1=1.211&r2=1.211.2.1
for instance.

See include/layout.inc (bottom) for the definition of the functions.

I don't think you have phpweb karma, do you?
If not I'm sure we can hook you up after seeing a patch for few files.

Ones the basic stuff is completed (see links above) we can start
looking into what else needs/should to be done in terms of code
rewrite...

-Hannes

Wow, that looks awesome! If you need more hands, feel free to say so, I've got some free time in the next couple of weeks.

- Tul