On 26.11.2008, at 09:07, John Le Drew wrote:

Hi Lukas

I was talking to Steph over the weekend and wanted to put together a
set of tutorials + examples for many of the features of PHP, starting
with SPL. I thought that the Wiki would be a decent place for these, I
also thought about adding them directly to the Docs but I wasn't sure
where to start with that; I am familiar with DocBook etc. but not sure
who to ask. I was thinking of creating all the pages under /tutorials.

You should talk to the doc guys about this. Generally I think they prefer not to use a wiki for this, because they are worried the content will stay there instead of making it to the actual manual. The tool chain for docbook has gotten a lot simpler these days and I am sure they will be very happy to help you out.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]