Hello

2009/1/7 Keryx Web <webmas...@keryx.se>:
> As the title says:
>
> Line 12-14:
>
> code, pre, tt {
>        font-family: Consolas, "Courier New", Courier, monospace;
> }
>
> Added Consolas, which will benefit anyone using Vista, Offive 2007 or have
> downloaded the fonts, perhaps through the ppt-viewer.

Consolas is also downloadable with Visual Studio[1] and it wouldn't
surprise me if newever SP's to VS includes it. But for the font-family
I would set Monaco as another fallback:

font-family: Consolas, Monaco, "Courier New", Courier, monospace;

> Consolas really is a superb monospace font ad it is becoming ubiquitous.
> Courier New is one of the ugliest in existence.
>
> A nice font for Linux might be DejaVu Sans Mono, but other are perhaps more
> qualified to recommend one.
>

> Lars Gunther

[1]
http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/details.aspx?familyid=22E69AE4-7E40-4807-8A86-B3D36FAB68D3&displaylang=en