---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Cottrell <daniel.cottr...@tmlc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:18
Subject: RE: [PHP-WEBMASTER] Feedback PHP.net
To: Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com>

Hi. If you want my advice I'd say Georgia's quite nice. Alternatively I'd
use anything with uniform character widths such as Terminal, Courier,
Courier New or Lucida Console. I found this list of fonts and availabilities
which might be useful for sites which get big hits:

http://www.codestyle.org/css/font-family/sampler-WindowsResultsFull.shtml

Regards,
Dan