Den 13/01/2009 kl. 12.12 skrev "Hannes Magnusson" <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com >:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Cottrell <daniel.cottr...@tmlc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:18
Subject: RE: [PHP-WEBMASTER] Feedback PHP.net
To: Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com>

Hi. If you want my advice I'd say Georgia's quite nice.

Afair then georgia isnt a monospace font

Alternatively I'd
use anything with uniform character widths such as Terminal, Courier,
Courier New or Lucida Console.

Courier new and lucida console is in the fallback list, plus most browsers will fallback to just courier when its a monospace font.

I found this list of fonts and availabilities
which might be useful for sites which get big hits:

http://www.codestyle.org/css/font-family/sampler-WindowsResultsFull.shtml

Regards,
Dan