Le samedi 07 février 2009 à 17:18 +0100, Bastian Feder a écrit :
> Hey Yannick,
>
> this app looks brilliant!

Thanks :)

> Unfortunately if I look at the sqlite section (which I take care of) I
> find a lot of errors which I do not understand.
> So the error check tells me that there are differences between the
> germnam and english translation in the amounts of several tags.
> But even the diff your editor provides does not show these errors and
> a test on my local system neither.

In the "error module" grid, there is a column "type", witch tell us
witch type of error there is. Also, when you start edit an error file,
there is a panel (by default collapsed, named "error description") witch
tell you the error type, with description.

Could you please provide this (there) error type ?
Perhaps it's a bug into my regex...
In private, you can provide me the content of this file.

> Perhabs this is why I changed the encoding of those files to utf-8?

I don't think so. Actually, this tool handle UTF-8 and ISO-88-59-1.

> Are you using the 'check-trans.php' for validation tests?

Yes, I start to use it, but I import it into this tool and I have work
on all this regex to fit with the editor. And I have add a lot of others
checks.

Anyway, thanks for your interest about this tool ^^

Best,

Yannick