2009/3/25 Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 17:56, Richard Quadling
> <rquadl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Personally I do not feel these generated and monolithic files should be in
>>> CVS and awhile back wrote a bug report about the situation. Please evaluate
>>> it.
>>>
>>>  http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47651
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Philip
>>>

>> Ok. My initial approach of using the serialized file is a chicken/egg issue.
>>
>> I'm not a DocBook expert, but is it possible to have an empty <index>
>> tag with a role of something like "dynamic_functionIndex" which PhD
>> can pick up on?
>
> Sure... we could also use the version.xml files?
> They should, in theory at least, contain every single method and function..
>
> -Hannes

I'm starting to look at the version.xml files. My current verbose phd
build shows ...

VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for ingres-unbuffered-query
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-dir-closedir
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-dir-opendir
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-dir-readdir
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-dir-rewinddir
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-mkdir
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-rename
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-rmdir
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-cast
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-close
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-eof
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-flush
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-open
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-read
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-seek
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-set-option
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-stat
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-tell
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-stream-write
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-unlink
VERBOSE_NOVERSION] No version info for streamwrapper-url-stat

Richard.

--
-----
Richard Quadling