So is there anything I can do?

My question is, were those statistics about undocumented functions etc. a result of problems with PhD or a genuine reflection of functions that are
missing documentation? My guess is the latter...

How feasible would it be to add a "to" attribute to the version.xml entries.

It should move us towards getting a more accurate index.

The issue of OOP/procedural entries is akward, but theoretically, they
should be indexed separately as MAYBE the OOP interface was added at a
later date.

Having separate OO entries is one step as some do it whereas others do not. The files need cleaned up if they are going to be used for tasks like creating a base for funcindex.xml because for various reasons they are not meant for this. Results for "undocumented" happen for many reasons, as described earlier. Summary of them:

- Current reliance on formatting by both configure.php and Phd (ex. - vs _) - We don't document many of the old aliases, yet keep version information (which is fine)
 - OO versus Procedural tracking and formatting -- is inconsistent
- They are in fact not documented (these are okay to have in the funcindex.xml)
 - All versions.xml are not perfect (I assume other problems exist too)

However, let's realize that versions files are meant to perform one task: track version information. That said, what would this "to" attribute mean or do?

Regards,
Philip