> Agreed, and I think it would be well worth it to document this extension.

I've gone ahead and documented the color-related functions in the ncurses extension, for starters.

Please let me know if there's anything I should fix!

Hello Keito,

Nice! :) But please post the patch as an attachment or a link online as it gets altered in email. And if you're planning on documenting more then a CVS account is appropriate:

  - http://php.net/cvs-php

As for the markup, the only problems I see are whitespace issues because for XML it should be one space indention. It may seem strict but overall it makes for clean source files. And wrapping should be around 72 characters but that number is flexible.

Regards,
Philip