hi Felipe,

2010/3/11 Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com>

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 05:42, Felipe Nascimento de Moura
> <felipenmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi there, I'm Felipe, from Brazil.
> > I've built the PHPDevBar, an addon for Firefox (
> > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12686) which helps a lot,
> PHP
> > programmers.
> > I've used an XML with the most of PHP functions, in my server, to be used
> by
> > this addon when using the quick search. This xml has the name of each
> > function, its return type and its parameters.
> > But this XML is not complete, and I will not be able to keep it
> completely
> > up to date. I wonder if there is a XML file, or something like that, I
> could
> > use to make it work, streight from the PHP official source.
> >
> > There is a video, of how this addon works at http://screenr.com/jpx

Thats definitely something PhD IDE can do, or in portuguese "Seus problemas
acabaram!" :D

Currently the PhD IDE package generates two output formats:
    - funclist - A txt file with all function/method names
    - functions - Stand alone xml files, one file per function/method

I'm also thinking in add a JSON format.
The xml used is here: http://wiki.php.net/doc/skeletons/ide-function

I wrote something about PhD in portuguese here:
http://www.phpam.com/blog/2009/10/19/renderizando-o-manual-do-php-com-o-phd/

--Moacir de Oliveira