Hi Yannick,

Searching:
I noticed that the 'filter' search doesn't show any results when you input a
filename or a directory name. I think before it was working.

Build Tools:
The build tools are not working or don't show any data. If we can't run
configure.php by demand its fine but It will be nice to know the last time
php.net compiled the build and if it was successful and if not witch errors
came back from it.

Select All:
Some users (and there are a few) are not using the text editor embedded,
they prefer copy / paste the text and work with their preferred editor. It
will be nice to have a 'Select All' button to speed up the process. Because
of this reason you should search for 'hard tabs' when you save your file
after a copy / paste.

Thanks!

--
Yago Ferrer