Hi everyone,
After reading old discussions and discussing ideas with philip. I'd like to
propose a way to deal with user notes. (Please smash it and get it to the
form suitable for documents)

Regarding using tags, I'd like the way books put some special notes on the
side of page. So I think if we use following tags it would be good:

<tip>
<warning>
<code snippet>
<reply to>
<see also>

for better use of these tags we can add option to select the type of note
from the user. In the page of documentation notes will be grouped regarding
their tags and will be shown and one can choose to show or not show them.

Special tags for version usually won't work because of usually ambiguous
notes.

Regarding Voting we can add forms to each not with five values:

very weak, weak, good, very good, excellent

and give them values from 1 to 5 and get average of these points for grading
notes.

Then define a threshold and if a note for some period (to be defined) of
time fell below it, it would get pruned automatically.

we can sort notes in groups defined by tags by the point given by voting
(higher notes on top).

I think this will be a good documentation user notes and easy to implement.

Best,
Pedram