Hi Yago,

I just cleanup (again) the es repo on edit.php.net.

I don't know what's appends with it but you just have some errors when you
try to commit some file (not you specially, but when "someone" try to commit
file into es repo).

Could you please, tell me each time a commit failed ? Witch file ? file
modified from witch module ?

Before I correct it, there is somes files witch are marked as modified in
SVN from the repo. This will simply never occurs.
And should appends when a commit failed.

I have made a lot of commit with the editor and no one failed. We *must*
found this bug.

Best,
Yannick