On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Yannick Torrès <yannick.tor...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Ks,
>
> Great fix.
>
> I have imagine to stock the stdout into a file when there is an error. We
> can easily view all error per lang later.
>
> And perhaps we must apply your fix every where we commit something with svn
> (like commit folder). Perhaps there is some errors here too.

I just lookup for the terms "commit" in SvnClient.php , and applied to
stderr redirect to both commit file and commit folder. Where else will
commit occur?

For things like svn up or svn co, we can apply the same trick too.

ks

--
Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument (.pdf, .odt, .ods, .odp, etc.) instead!

http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/