Hi Folks:

I'm using the online doc editor for the first time.  Very impressive!

I ran into a couple issues with colors.

In the commit dialog, the log message entry field has a white background,
but the foreground/text color was not set.  My browser preferences use
white text.  So the commit message I'm trying to type in is white against
a white background, making it kind of hard to read. :)

Whenver a designer/developer sets a background or foreground color, they
must set both colors.

Along the same lines, the control buttons/icons in the editing tabs are
all background images.  This falls over when background images are turned
off in the browser.  (Firefox: Tools | Options | Content | Colors |
Uncheck "Allow pages to chose their own colors".)  Perhaps the icons can
be turned into foreground images or text?

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/