2010/4/19 Daniel Convissor <dani...@analysisandsolutions.com>

> Hi Folks:

> I'm using the online doc editor for the first time.  Very impressive!

Hi Dan and thanks for your feedbacks.

> I ran into a couple issues with colors.
>
> In the commit dialog, the log message entry field has a white background,
> but the foreground/text color was not set.  My browser preferences use
> white text.  So the commit message I'm trying to type in is white against
> a white background, making it kind of hard to read. :)
>
> Whenver a designer/developer sets a background or foreground color, they
> must set both colors.
>
> Along the same lines, the control buttons/icons in the editing tabs are
> all background images.  This falls over when background images are turned
> off in the browser.  (Firefox: Tools | Options | Content | Colors |
> Uncheck "Allow pages to chose their own colors".)  Perhaps the icons can
> be turned into foreground images or text?

ExtJs (the javascript library) use a lot of background image.
For icons/text, there is some new icons toolbars component who can use both
image and text but it use more height space.
Or just provide an option to use icons or text.

I will test the firefox configuration you indicate and view how we
can deal with this.

Just for the commit message text, perhaps to force the use of black color
can be enough.