Hi Folks:

I just set up a mirror of the PHP website on my Linux box for
documentation testing purposes.  The website has the manual output in
"<outputdir>/manual/en".  But PhD puts the output in
"<outputdir>/php-web".

This happens because Package/PHP/Web.php defines the format name as
"PHP-Web" and then uses that to set the output dir:
    $this->setOutputDir(Config::output_dir() .
        strtolower($this->getFormatName()) . '/');

I'm generating the docs like this:
    phd -d .manual.xml -o /data/nobackup/phpweb/manual/en -f php -P PHP

So how is one supposed to use PhD to generate the docs in a PHP web
mirror?

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/