On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 14:41, Hannes Magnússon
<hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 14:34, Alexey Shein <con...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2010/12/20 Simion Onea <simio...@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I'd like to raize this question again: Is it possible to send an email
>>> to the translation team when a friday build fails, along with the
>>> error? It would be really, really useful.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Simion.
>>>

>> Yes, it would be very useful. And if it's possible send an email not
>> only by fridays but on every broken build (may be configurable
>> option?). There is also should be an option to disable it at all by
>> user if he doesn't want to receive these emails.
>

> Was there a reason why docs.php.net didn't send out notifications?
> I have some vague memories of mailing issues on that box.. but I don't
> remember the problem..

I've added this to the docs.php.net box, which builds all translations
several times a day.
This means; The lists will get flooded with build failures if the
build is broken for a while..
Guess we should look through all the mailinglists after couple of days
and see who are completely inactive (and br0ken builds) and disable
those builds :]

-Hannes