On Apr 9, 2011, at 11:30 AM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 16:13, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:

>>> Flah. The build was broken, and I didn't notice it hadn't updated from
>>> svn after I fixed it.
>>> So.. Running it for the 3rd time now :]
>>
>> It's working now. :) Also, does the rsync box automatically check/update to
>> the latest PhD?
>
> No.. I've done that manually.. Mostly because that needs to be executed as
> root.

As root? Hmmm... why and what's the problem?

>> Our last related task is to get the enhanced chm building and syncing. Kalle?
>

> And automatically updated the pman builds once a week/month. Like
> Sebastian noticed the other day, the current release is over a year
> old.

While going through the pman build process, I submitted a bug [#54436] report.
It's fixed in SVN but there was discussion on whether it was the proper fix.
Did you and Moacir reach a conclusion? I think that must be fixed before
building pman.

And since we use the pear channel, can the pman build/update be automated? The
HOWTO.RELEASE shows a lot of steps (including SVN commits) so it looks
difficult. But at least once we can do it manually again, that'll be a big step.

Regards,
Philip