On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 19:52, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2011, at 11:30 AM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

>>> It's working now. :) Also, does the rsync box automatically check/update to
>>> the latest PhD?
>>
>> No.. I've done that manually.. Mostly because that needs to be executed as
>> root.
>
> As root? Hmmm... why and what's the problem?

Its not, really. I just have never seen the need. Especially not
during the initial development when we were changing things quite
fast.
Although things have been stabalized quite a bit now, I still prefer
to manually update it..

>>> Our last related task is to get the enhanced chm building and syncing.
>>> Kalle?
>>

>> And automatically updated the pman builds once a week/month. Like
>> Sebastian noticed the other day, the current release is over a year
>> old.
>
> While going through the pman build process, I submitted a bug [#54436]
> report. It's fixed in SVN but there was discussion on whether it was the
> proper fix. Did you and Moacir reach a conclusion? I think that must be fixed
> before building pman.

I didn't do anything regarding it.. and I haven't seen any follow up commits.

> And since we use the pear channel, can the pman build/update be automated?
> The HOWTO.RELEASE shows a lot of steps (including SVN commits) so it looks
> difficult. But at least once we can do it manually again, that'll be a big
> step.

I looked into it at some point to automate it with, but it was quite
cumbersome to do.. Been over a year now, hopefully something has
changed :)

Could you push out a manual build?
I don't have the time in the next few days

-Hannes