On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Hannes Magnusson <
hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 21:09, Klaus Silveira <cont...@klaussilveira.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I curious about the tools available in the doc-base that allow
> translators
> > to control the quality of the documentation build. Are those tests run by
> > configure.php? Maybe a phing build script could help the quality
> assurance
> > of the translation.
>
> No. configure.php only sanitychecks your xml really.
>
> There are bucketloads of scripts in doc-base/scripts that can do the
> job, and many of them report to http://doc.php.net/
> I believe most of the "important ones" are available through
> https://edit.php.net
>
> -Hannes

As I mentioned in the Jenkins RFC (http://wiki.php.net/rfc/jenkins),
building the documentation could be also added to our CI process.
Should I proceed with that? (my only concern is the memory consumption, as
far as I can remember, the building the documentation requires a big chunk
of memory, and can't be controlled through memory_limit, as libxml will be
allocating the memory).

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu