I have implemented a small CI for my translation efforts on the pt_BR
build, using Jenkins. So far, so good. I'm messing around with some of the
scripts in available in doc-base, but some of their output has to be
customized in order to actually provide useful information for Jenkins.

I believe that a full Jenkins-based CI for the official documentation and
it's translations would be great, however, be prepared for some very
intensive processes. It's going to be hard on the servers.

--
Klaus Silveira
(011) 8564-2492