OK

From: Pierre Joye [pierre....@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:35 AM
To: Hannes Magnusson
Cc: Philip Olson; Peter Cowburn; PHP Documentation ML; Pierrick Charron;
php-...@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP-DOC] Re: [PHP-CVS] Re: [PHP-DOC] [PHP-CVS] svn:
/php/php-src/branches/PHP_5_4/ UPGRADING

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Hannes Magnusson
<hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 18:19, Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I do not think they are deprecated, nor think they should be documented as
>>> such.
>>
>> They are but we removed the warnings to ease migration.
>>

> No they are not deprecated.
> The feature itself is deprecated,

The feature is removed in 5.4, not deprecated. So the function to
check if MQ is enabled or not has been kept as convenience only for
now and is deprecated. Please refer to the discussion about that on
the internals mailing list. We only agreed on removing the warnings as
it makes no sense to be noisy in this case.