2012/2/15 Yannick Torrès <yannick.tor...@gmail.com>:
> Yes, only administrator can modify/reject/delete patch made by non-anonymous
> user.
I'm working now on fix for some issue for this.

Svn user can login only in languages that karma he have.
But if user already logged in , he can switch to any language without
karma for this language.
For example we have now some patches from non en karma in en language.
And En users can not commit this patches.

I will add "haveKarma" flag to user in current language. With using this flag :
- user can login to any language, but if he have not karma, he can not
commit and etc.(like as anonymous user)
- user with current lang karma can commit patches from svn user
without lang karma in this lang. (like as anonymous patch)

I finished this fix/feature, I will commit it after some testing.

With regards, Alexander Moskaliov
ir...@irker.net