2012/3/20 Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org>:

> On Mar 20, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Max Chaban wrote:
>
>> Hello !
>>
>> Can anyone look again at this problem ?
>> May be it is really error related to rsync.
>>
>> Philip, Hannes ?
>
> Hello Maxim,
>
> I agree, as it builds fine so there is something wrong on the rsync
> box. I suspect 'svn status' within ru/ there will yield results. Or
> simply deleting the build there and running it manually. Only Hannes
> can fix it (access to that box), but he's out on vacation but should
> return soon.

I managed to push a build online today, but I have absolutely no idea
what the problem is.
For some unknown reason libxml2 believes
ru/reference/mbstring/functions/mb-strrchr.xml is an invalid xml file
 ERROR
(file:////home/docbuilder/phpdoc-all/ru/reference/mbstring/functions/mb-strrchr.xml:107:1)
       <row>
 -^
  Comment not terminated

I tried removing the actual content within the comments (locally,
reverted now) and that for mystical reasons solved the problem,
although I cannot see anything wrong with the file.

This does look like a bug in libxml2, but seemingly fixed in later
releases (we are still running very very old version of it on the
box).

-Hannes