On Mar 21, 2012, at 8:25 AM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

> 2012/3/20 Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org>:
>>
>> On Mar 20, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Max Chaban wrote:
>>
>>> Hello !
>>>
>>> Can anyone look again at this problem ?
>>> May be it is really error related to rsync.
>>>
>>> Philip, Hannes ?
>>
>> Hello Maxim,
>>
>> I agree, as it builds fine so there is something wrong on the rsync
>> box. I suspect 'svn status' within ru/ there will yield results. Or
>> simply deleting the build there and running it manually. Only Hannes
>> can fix it (access to that box), but he's out on vacation but should
>> return soon.
>
> I managed to push a build online today, but I have absolutely no idea
> what the problem is.
> For some unknown reason libxml2 believes
> ru/reference/mbstring/functions/mb-strrchr.xml is an invalid xml file
> ERROR
> (file:////home/docbuilder/phpdoc-all/ru/reference/mbstring/functions/mb-strrchr.xml:107:1)
>       <row>
> -^
>  Comment not terminated
>
> I tried removing the actual content within the comments (locally,
> reverted now) and that for mystical reasons solved the problem,
> although I cannot see anything wrong with the file.
>
> This does look like a bug in libxml2, but seemingly fixed in later
> releases (we are still running very very old version of it on the
> box).

Hi nerds,

Weird. I removed the commented XML from both en/ and ru/ so hopefully
it'll build in the future. Granted it's a hack, with the proper
solution being to update libxml on the rsync box, or longer term,
moving the builds off of the rsync box. We briefly discussed the move
recently and here's the brief todo/reminder:

  https://wiki.php.net/doc/todo/rsync_doc_build_migration

Regards,
Philip