Hi Peter

Thanks for your swift response :-)

I have completed the account request form as requested.
I will continue to read and re-read the how-to pages until I
can recite them from memory ;-)

Regarding getting a local checkout - as I'm sure you're
aware I have already had a fiddle and a poke with build
routine from your GitHub clone, but I will need to refresh
myself on SVN in the next few days as I've been a git-junkie
for some time now. Still, I do already have access to the
mechanisms required to validate my contributions before
committing anything - and don't worry, the *last* thing I want
to do is make the docs worse by committing duff patches.

Thanks

Chris