Hi Chris,

On 31 August 2013 00:56, Chris Wright <daveran...@php.net> wrote:

> Hi list
>
> Over the last few days I've been pushing to clear out the backlog of
> patches
> for review under en and I'm down to 3 remaining:
>
> - #911 is pgsql related, a subject on which I'm not particularly well
> versed.
>   I'd appreciate it if someone knowledgeable on the subject could review
>   it and take the appropriate action.

Unfortunately, I don't have the availability to review the patch at the
moment. From a very quick glance (literally, just that) there are a few
markup issues like wrapping <function> around multiple words, and the use
of "you" (which we frown upon).

> The other two were created by users with VCS access as as such I am
> unable to clear them, if someone with admin karma/generally the ability
> to do so could handle them I would appreciate it:
>
> - #927 - I have spoken to the original author and have been informed that
>   the patch is invalid. It just needs reverting.

I've deleted this patch.

> - #896 - I am still researching the validity of this patch. If anyone can
> give
>   it an instant yay/nay that would be good, also Is there anything that can
>   be done to unlock it so that when I have reached a conclusion I am able
>   to handle it?

I have set you as the file owner so you should be able to make any further
changes that you want.

> I would like to get the backlog cleared out asap, in an effort to make the
> "contributions are ready for review" automated emails to the list a bit
> more
> useful (i.e. they only get sent out when there's a new patch, rather than
> the patches that have been hanging around for months).
>
> Thanks for any assistance you can offer on this

Thank you!