That's great Peter, thanks

Apologies, I should have mentioned that I too had noticed the couple
of issues you mentioned with the first patch, and I will certainly
correct them before (if) I apply it. I have not tested build with it yet
either, so there would be some auditing to do before it could be submitted,
The issue I'm most concerned with at the moment is the content.

Thanks for sorting out the other two, hopefully in the next couple of days
we'll have a clean slate to work with :-)