Hi.
I have a question about the PHP ini directive “file_uploads” (see
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.file-uploads<http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php%23ini.file-uploads>).
 Sorry, if this is not the correct mailinglist to ask this question, but I
think the documentation is not clear enough on this directive.

It is explained that the value is measured in bytes if an integer is used. But
what is the byte value for? Is it it the maximum of the filesize of all
uploaded files together? Doesn’t it collide with “post_max_size”, or is it an
addition to “post_max_size”?

If “file_uploads” is less than “post_max_size”, is the difference used for the
POST-Variables? But what if “file_uploads” is greater than “post_max_size”?
Which value is taken for upload size limitation? The less one?

Thanks for help ;)

Christian