[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 5 Jul, 14:25, Matthew Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> What happened to Simon's userid?
>>
>>> simonslaws-gM/[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Not sure! It's decided I don't need an alias anymore.

I think it happens because you don't have a nickname. This is a bit
confusing, because there are (at least) two distinct places where you
can set your name - one is the Groups profile
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?myprofile where you have
name=Simon location=Laws (?), the other is per-group at
http://groups.google.com/group/phpsoa/subscribe. It's the latter that
you don't have set, I think.