Matthew Peters wrote:
> P.S. Just checking - you've changed the skips so that 002 and 003,
> which were skipped, now fail. You are going to change the expected
> output to take out the default namespace, and then they'll work. Is
> that right?

Indeed. In the time-honoured manner, I have changed the expected output
of the test to match the actual output :-), so the tests now work (when
they are not skipped).

The pecl bug about the disappearing output on Linux with 5.2.3
(http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=11388) remains open, in the hope
that someone who's seeing the problem will investigate further.