Comment #16 on issue 163 by cmal...@pixelzoom.com: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

I applied the component.revalidate fix in r978.

One thing that I didn't note in the commit message: I opted NOT to remove the
PropertyChangeListener that's added in the PSwing constructor.  Unlike the
HierarchyBoundsListener (which I did remove), this PropertyChangeListener has been there for a long time. So rather than introduce some new problem, I thought it prudent to leave it alone for now. I did add a "TODO" comment indicating that this listener looks suspicious, because it's calling updateBounds regardless of which
property changes.