Comment #25 on issue 163 by cmal...@pixelzoom.com: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

TestPSwingDynamicComponent has a PSwing wrapping a JPanel, which contains 3
JComponents.  I added this debug output to the ComponentListener added in
PSwing.initializeComponent:

System.out.println( "PSwing$ComponentAdapter.componentResized " +
e.getComponent().getClass().getName() );

When the text of one of the panel's JComponents is changed, PSwing's
ComponentListener.componentResized is called 4 times, here's the debug output:

PSwing$ComponentAdapter.componentResized
edu.colorado.phet.common.piccolophet.test.TestPSwingDynamicComponent$ComponentPanel
PSwing$ComponentAdapter.componentResized javax.swing.JLabel
PSwing$ComponentAdapter.componentResized javax.swing.JCheckBox
PSwing$ComponentAdapter.componentResized javax.swing.JRadioButton

So this is likely the source of the what I described as "jerky" behavior. It's described elsewhere in descriptions of revalidate/validate/invalidate as "flickering".