Hello,

I just started using Piccolo.Net and it suits my needs almost exactly. Since the discussion on this list points to the fact that this version of the library is pretty much dead, I decided to start a fork.

It is located here: https://bitbucket.org/jpwitkowski/piccolosharp

Right now, there's nothing interesting going on, but I already have a bunch of things prepared for it, starting with simple things, like rebasing to .Net 4 and more zooming methods.

One of things that I plan on implementing soon is making a Cairo based renderer, for increased compatibility with Mono, Linux and Mac systems.

I'd like to thank original developers for this wonderful library!

Jakub Witkowski.