Hi Jon,

> At least something has changed during the make:
>
> MacBook-Air:picoLispEmu jkleiser$ (cd src64; make)
> emu.base.c: In function ‘run’:
> emu.base.c:42115: warning: format not a string literal and no format
> arguments
> emu.base.c:42170: warning: format not a string literal and no format
> arguments

No, no change.

As I said in the previous mail, this is a warning message which can be
ignored (the compiler doesn't know the format string for 'printf', which
it _of_course_ can't know because it is passed dynamically at runtime).

This warning (-Wformat-security) is enabled on some system, for example
also on Ubuntu. It could be switched off.

> MacBook-Air:picoLispEmu jkleiser$ ./pil +
> [/Users/jkleiser/.pil/history:1] File lock: Invalid argument

This is strange. I expected this error to be gone. Are you sure you used
the latest tarball (from yesterday, 02nov12, 18:35)?

> : (load "misc/fibo.l")
> [misc/fibo.l:40] !? (here "/**/")
> here -- Undefined

Again started without the standard libraries?

> MacBook-Air:picoLispEmu jkleiser$ ./bin/picolisp
> : (load "misc/fibo.l")
> [lib/native.l:31] !? (** 2 32)
> ** -- Undefined

Yup ;-)