Hi,

I'm trying to create an OpenGL window without loosing control to the "glutMainLoop".

Thus I added the following definition from glut to OpenGL:
: (de glutMainLoopEvent () (native `*GlutLib "glutMainLoopEvent") )

I set up some kind of main loop:
: (mouseFunc '((Btn State X Y) (setq _run NIL))) # Exit upon mouse click
: (de go () (setq _run T)(while _run (glutMainLoopEvent)))

Is there a function to keep the REPL in the console alive, like

(de go () (setq _run T)(while _run (glutMainLoopEvent DO_THE_REPL)))

or is there another (better) way to create a OpenGL window without loosing control to "glutMainLoop"?

Oskar