Hi Christophe!

Thanks for this great post! This will add more motivation for this project ;)

And yes, we will surely try our best to provide the actual hardware soon as
possible, i noticed these days that there are many DIY kit that uses the RPi,
it would be nice to see a kit which is intended for Lispers ;)

So as of the moment i was busy for last 2 days on assembling and installing my
new PC which i bought for this purpose because my old laptop was a bit slow for
compiling and simulating ALTERA FPGA. Just last night i finished installed the
latest tools under Win 8.1 Pro and tonight will try my code on that machine and
get on track again: TtyIn then EEPROM.

I'm looking forward to finish TtyIn and EEPROM this weekend, after that i can
proceed with SDRAM, ciao for now!

BR,
geo

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:36 AM, Christophe Gragnic