Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 06:58:46PM -0700, Amaury Hernández Águila wrote:
>> How suitable would PicoLisp be to implement Machine Learning algorithms?
>> I'm working on a Fuzzy Logic Toolbox on Common Lisp, but I like the idea of
>> migrating to PicoLisp.
>
> Sure, good idea! ;)
> ♪♫ Alex

Artificial neural networks, support vector machines, regression, smart
classification/regression trees, and som on require heavy number
crunching, such as inverting large matrices. Numpy (one of the modules
used by python's most popular machine learning module) does this by
accessing the standard Fortran libraries (BLAS, LAPACK). Would that be
possible from picolisp?

Klaus Schilling