> I meant ARMv8 of course :)
Oh! indeed that would be nice! so what's the hindrance for this goal? also, is
there a port for MIPS64? i plan to do it on my SGI Octane but maybe later after
APFEL is done ;)

> Hehe, I see. I thought you meant it as a pun on that company.> "Apfel" is
> German for "Apple".
hehe actually its the hidden agenda for this name, its a pun for two priducts:
Apple and Raspberry Pi ^^And yes i know its German for apple ;)

     On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:14 PM, Alexander Burger <abu@software-labde>
wrote:

 On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 09:40:18AM +0000, George Orais wrote:
> > Not just "prefer" ... There is no way to run PilOS on 32-bits.
> Besides> the fact that there is no ARM port yet.

> Ah yes coz PilOS is fully based on pil64. Ah you mean there is no ARM
> port of the pil32 yet right? i thought someone here has successfuly
> install picolisp on an ARM device? or its not enough to consider as ARM
> port?

Nono, there are plenty of ARM installations on pil32. I have it even
running on my Kobo E-Book reader. Just did an apt-get install picolisp

I meant ARMv8 of course :)

> (A P F E L) = A Portable For Every Lispers(A P F E L) = A Platform For Every
> Lispers(A P F E L) = A Platform For Embedded Lisp(A P F E L) = A Playground
> For Every Lispers(A P F E L) = A Playground For Embedded Lisp(A P F E L) =
> Alex Platform For Embedded Lisp(A P F E L) = Alex Platform For Every
> Lispers(A P F E L) = Alex Playground For Embedded Lisp(A P F E L) = Abu's
> Platform For Embedded Lisp(A P F E L) = Abu's Platform For Every Lispers(A P
> F E L) = Abu's Playground For Embedded Lisp

Hehe, I see. I thought you meant it as a pun on that company.
"Apfel" is German for "Apple".

♪♫ Alex