Hi Alexander,

you are right :-)
Because I just dived in to help and also reorder stuff, I had to start
somewhere.

I intend to e.g. remove the link to PLEAC when its separate pages on the
Wiki are complete.

As I hadn't encountered your page yet, I just didn't know.
I just fast searched Google for useful links and missed yours!

If you'd agree we could incorporate your stuff in the Wiki, in order to
have it central.
I am happy to put it on the Wiki in a consistent style and refer to you of
course.

In the past I've seen, mostly personal, websites, having very good content,
vanish some day and with that all the useful stuff vanishes.
Since the Wiki is backed by Alex, I guess thart is the safest place to have
it all.

Please let me know!

Your suggestion about the off topic links is noted and will be taken care
off.

Apart from this all I'd like to rework the Wiki a bit, after having
incorporated a lot of stuff.
Currently I have issues finding what I'd like on it.

Also, please forgive my ignorance. I'm really new to PicoLisp and have to
learn a lot.

Best
   Arie