Arie,

You should probably search for PicoLisp docs on the PicoLisp wiki before
searching Google. There's already tons of links to my docs:

  https://picolisp.com/wiki/?documentation
  "PicoLisp Libraries - several PicoLisp libraries: unit..."

  https://picolisp.com/wiki/?interfacing
  "For extensive examples of 'native' libraries, have a look at..."

  https://picolisp.com/wiki/?web
  "These libraries should help you spin up any sort of application..."

and now:

  https://picolisp.com/wiki/?PCE

My point is, there's too much duplicate content all over the docs! And
you are adding more fuel to the fire. I have no problem with you wanting
to improve the documentation, but please be aware that you're just
adding to the confusion with this page.

AW