Hello,

I haven't been following the recent website changes, but right now it
seems the picolisp.com website is much worse than it used to be. A
regression.

A few issues I noted:

 - text is too small. Please use browser relative sizes in "em" and "%"
instead of "px".

 - don't put code samples in "bold". This is very hard to read.

 - don't use italics for headers and section headers.

 - code samples background colour fights with text. bg should be much
lighter.

 - don't use black #000 for text, but something a bit lighter like #222
or #333.

 - don't limit the page to use 60% of the browser window, it's a waste
of real-estate (too much whitespace on left/right). That technique
should be reserved for blogs/articles.

I'm not a designer, but I think the above is common sense.

Cheers,

AW