Hi Jean-Christophe,

> It looks like on debian the documentation is put in
> /usr/share/doc/picolisp/
>
> is it the standard location on linux ?

In fact the documentation is looked up at "@doc/", i.e. relative to the
installation directory.

So if picolisp is in "/usr/lib/picolisp" (as it is on Debian), it first searches
"/usr/lib/picolisp/doc", which in turn is a symbolic link to
"/usr/share/doc/picolisp/".

> I'm asking because the picolisp mode hosted on melpa looks for the doc at:
> /usr/share/picolisp/doc/
>
> and obviously doesn't find it...

> On a side note, I just modified the layout of the following page:
> https://picolisp.com/wiki/?AtMark
>
> instead of using preformated markup I used a more linear flow with a list, and
> I put more specific links to the references when it was possible.

Looks good :)

> There is a code example that looks weird, but I just copied the original table
so I can't say for sure:

> (and
>       and (@ (min @ 5)
>                       (prinl @)
>                       (gt0 (dec @)) .))

Yes, this looks wrong indeed, seems garbled. Looking into the Revision History,
it was already in the first version by Thorsten (tj), not sure how it was
originally intended ...

☺/ A!ex