Quick question about getting apps into Android - I see an option to
download in the  settings page. Can that download over http? That would be
really convenient if it does.
Combined with ngrok <https://ngrok.com/>, I can easily expose a directory
on my machine and get my application zip onto my Android.

Btw, on a related topic - I noticed that when I install picolisp using
apk-get on my ubuntu, I get "@java/lib.l" installed however, it does not
seem to be a part of the main picolisp source distribution. Is there
another place I can get those sources?

Regards,
Kashyap