> You mean the settings page in PilBox? This is indeed the easiest way, just
> type
> a name like "radio" or "browser" and hit the Download button.

Yes, the settings page in PilBox - Cool, I was able to download the apps -
I tried the browser and calc. However, it looks like I may not be able to
use it to download apps hosted at a custom location right? Say if I need to
download a custom app hosted at an internet visible location -
http://myserver/myapp.zip.

Regards,
Kashyap