About "restricted" - the observation is as follows -
- I hit localhost:3000
- click on a tag - say "RED"
- edit it and change it's name to "RED1" and click done
- go to pil debug session and call (print-all) - I can see that RED has
been changed to RED1 everywhere
- hit localhost:3000 on a new tab in the browser - the change is gone -
it's back to RED

Is there something missing in my ER that prevents the change from being
"committed" properly?

Regards,
Kashyap