Lawrence, you haven't yet understood, that any Lisp, by default, is it's
own Graph Database. Especially Picolisp, where Alex has made any Picolisp
Atom persistent and even distributed across other Picolisp instances. 'Data
is code, code is data'.

Any named bag of items automatically represents a (directed, undirected)
graph. The name then is the node, the items in the bag then there represent
the edges. Even Picolisp sources you can consider a (directed) graph, often
also called 'syntax tree'.

If you like, you can put, group all "edges" with same properties into a
new, searchable bag of edges for fast lookup. Since it's all lazy evaluated
(even the persistent nodes), as Alex already pointed out, it's still ultra
fast. And since in Picolisp everything can be persisted distributed,
Picolisp automatically represents a distributed graph database (with
sharding and everything) which you can build, implement on your own with
just a few lines of code. It's a no-brainer!

Picolisp is a genius strike, but most people can't see the forest for all
the trees.

Have fun!

Regards, Guido Stepken

P.S. Keep away from Windows and other viruses!