Now you seriously smoking something. China's bullshit new IP was not
accepted by anyone, no one wants their authoritarian extensions, and say
whatever you want about US (and one can say a lot of shit about them and be
quite correct), US is still millions of miles better than China and if you
are running from US, you should run even faster from China.
I'll just point that for some time now you are acting like some kind of
weird troll, making some seemingly interesting pionts, even while
displaying crappy attitude, then spouting complete bullshit about China
being better than US.