Speaking for myself… as a busted up former US Army special ops officer with a
few good braincells…

I can guarantee that this new us (us.new) will be both complete bullshit, a
project for me to feel like an empowered black trans woman…. *and*….
wait for it…
Increasing the ability for the human race to collectively not kill all of each
other off, not knowing our own code and data structures. And we signed it all
away in a million EULAs and all we got was snapchat filters and shit…

We’re better than this. One Android install can be running a Picolisp
interpreter with access to a large chunk of system resources. On up to 8
billion current Android devices as an installed base which you can buy from
google 44 cents American per install. Legally. (Yes I checked).

That’s a system that’s ripe for improvement.

Greybeard Six.. Out..